$ 10.00 USD
$ 0.00 USD
SoleHugger® Secret 2.0 Ultra Low-cut Liner Socks
WOMEN'S NO SHOW SOCKS FOR FLATS AND PUMPS
- Thin liner socks perfect for extremely low-cut shoes; toe cleavage is visible
- Cotton sole for sweat absorption; Durable nylon sides
- Seamless edges and comfortable stitching
- Silicone finish inside the heel and toe box prevents slipping off
- Silicone non-skid patches on the sole prevent slipping inside the shoe
1. Over One Thousand Women Have Pre-Ordered the SECRET2.0 Through Crowdfunding
2. Extremely Low-Cut to be NO-SHOW in ALL Shoes
3. Strategic Silicone Grips & Patented Technology
MATERIALS & CARE
- Cotton, Nylon
- Cold Wash and Air Dry recommended
Not as expected
Where not worth the price and they came off my heel ALL THE TIME!
Live up to the hype
I love my Sheec ultra low cut liner socks. The actually do stay in place all day without slipping. It s a first time experience for me as all others I tried eventually were all bunched up in my shoes.
For years I have searched high and low for low cut socks that stay on my feet. Sheec’s has finally answered all of my needs! They’re low cut, so no show and they STAY ON. I’m telling everybody about these.
Love the feel - runs small
I love the feel of these socks but found that they run small. I wear a size 6 shoe so I ordered small ultra low cut socks. After a few hours my feet hurt so bad I had to remove the socks. I have since ordered a size medium and am waiting for them to arrive. Hopefully they will be more comfortable for longer wear. I loved the feel of the sock so I am taking a chance on the larger size.
Almost exactly what I need
Like most people the quest for the perfect no-show liner is an on-going struggle. After hearing about these on GMA and Pinterest I knew I had to give them a try. These are the only liners I have found that are truly no show in my Tieks. I’ve tried many different things and so far this has been the best option to keep my feet dry and to keep the smell away to prolong my investment with all of my Tieks. However the cons are, my little toe keeps popping out throughout the day, and if anyone is like me and uses any type of rich moisturizer on their feet, the rubber meant to keep them in place become useless. I ended up having to still use double-sided tape which is what I’ve done in the past with other styles. Over all these are the best I have found but not quite perfect.