$ 10.00 USD
$ 0.00 USD
SoleHugger® Secret 2.0 Ultra Low-cut Liner Socks
1. Over One Thousand Women Have Pre-Ordered the SECRET2.0 Through Crowdfunding
2. Extremely Low-Cut to be NO-SHOW in ALL Shoes
3. Strategic Silicone Grips & Patented Technology
WOMEN'S SOCKS FOR FLATS AND PUMPS PRODUCT DETAILS
- Extremely low cut to be truly hidden in any pumps, ballet flats, or any low cut shoes
- Reduced seams and comfortable stitching allowing for comfortable wear
- A silicone finish inside the heel and toe box allowing the sock to hug your feet and not slip off
- Non-skid silicone patches at the soles to prevent slipping inside of the shoe
- Cotton Sole for sweat absorption; Durable Nylon sides
MATERIALS & CARE
- Cotton, Nylon
- Cold Wash and Air Dry recommended
I want to love them. They’re just too tight and hurt my toes.
I think the idea is great. I like the placement of the silicone grips, the material, and strength. However the sizing is all off. I wear a size 10 and ordered the Large (Large is supposed to fit up to 11.5). After wearing them about an hour my toes hurt so bad because they’re being squeezed by the sock. My feet are narrow and I have a narrow heel so I don’t understand why they don’t fit and make my toes hurt so much. Very sad. I bought a bunch of these but they’re useless to me.
Hi there! A number of factors come into play when it comes into the fit. It could even be the length of your toes! Good news is that we have developed an XL, which is currently in production. We hope to hear back from you via email so that we can discuss further!
Best socks. Ever.
I have never had such perfect socks! These stay on my feet all day. They’re amazing! I recommend them to everyone!
Not for me
Within 5 minutes of putting them on they slipped off my feet. So annoyong considering the price. I'm not sure what all the hype is about this product. They are extreamly thin and feel more like nylon matetial.
Thanks for your feedback! The socks have a nylon body, for durability, and a cotton sole for sweat absorption. But other than that, it sounds like you may need to size up! Hope to hear back from you with your shoe size!
I love the fit!
Many people had great things to say so I thought I would try Sheec’s. I am in love and have been telling all of my office coworkers. They don’t squeeze your toes and stay on your heel.