Sheec Socks Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the benefit of creating a Chic Rewards account? With a Chic Rewards account, you will accrue rewards points any time you interact with Sheec! Rack up points for signing up, ordering, leaving a review, following our social media, and more! Find out more here.
2. How will I be rewarded?
Click the purple button on the bottom left hand of your browser. On desktop the button says My Chic Rewards and on mobile it shows a purple shopping icon.
Log in here and navigate to the rewards section to see how many points you’ve earned and how you can spend them!
1. How do I know which Sheec no show socks I need?
Are you looking for socks for dressy shoes that have a smooth interior or casual shoes like sneakers or slip ons? For dressy shoes you want the Secret 2.0 and for casual shoes you want the Active-X.
How much coverage do you need for these shoes? We offer four different cuts for our dressy shoes and three different cuts for casual shoes.
Refer to our How to Choose page for an in depth comparison of our socks!
2. What is the difference between the Secret 2.0 or the Active-X?
The Secret 2.0 are ultra thin nylon and cotton liner socks designed to pair with dressy shoes that have a smooth interior.
The Active-X are slightly less thin, more “traditional-feeling” socks. The Active-X is designed to pair with casual shoes such as sneakers or slip ons.
3. What no show socks do you have for high heels? If you’re looking for socks for high heels, look at the Secret 2.0 Ultra Low-Cut and Sockshion.
1. What makes Sheec no show socks unique? Sheec socks don’t just not show, they perfectly match the coverage of your shoes. This is possible because of the wide range of cuts we offer. From ballet flats to sneakers, and everything in between, we offer a sock with the perfect amount of coverage for you.
2. Why don’t Sheec no show socks slip off? Sheec has developed a patented SoleHugger® technology that prevents even our lowest cut socks from slipping off. This technology uses special stitching techniques and strategically placed premium silicone grips to create a sock that truly hugs your foot all day long.
3. Where are Sheec® no show socks made? Sheec no show socks are manufactured in South Korea, Vietnam, and India. Sheec works exclusively with ethical factories that meet all labor laws including no child labor, safe working conditions, and a liveable wage for all employees. Sheec socks are designed packaged in our headquarters in Brooklyn.
How are Sheec® no Show Socks Sized?
Unlike other brands, Sheec no show socks are not designed to only cover the standard 5-8 because one size simply does not fit all. To provide a more accurate fit for everyone, Sheec designs socks for women’s shoe size 5-14 and men’s shoe size 6-12.5.
Please refer to our size chart on each product page for detailed sizing guidelines.
1. Where can I order Sheec socks Sheec socks can only be purchased through our website. We do not take orders over phone call or email. If you have questions before placing your order, please Contact us.
2. How is sales tax calculated? We are obligated to collect sales tax on orders shipped to New York State addresses. The appropriate tax will be added to your total at checkout.
3. How are coupon codes applied? After clicking Checkout, you can input your coupon code where you see “Gift card or discount code.” Coupon codes cannot be combined on sheecsocks.com and cannot be used on items that have already been marked down. We reserve the right to end promotions at any time.
4. How can I cancel my order? Please contact us as soon as possible if you would like to cancel your order. Unfortunately, once your order has shipped we will not be able to accept your cancelation request and it will be instead handled as a return.
5. What type of payment methods do you accept? We accept VISA, Master Card, American Express, Diners Club International, Discover, and JCB. We also accept PayPal, Amazon, and Apple Pay.
6. How can I be a distributor of Sheec socks or place an order for a large quantity?
For a bulk order discount inquiry, please contact us.
To open up a wholesale account, fill out our application here. To qualify for wholesale you will need to have a retail store with either a storefront or online shopping cart and a tax ID number.
How do I care for my Sheec no show socks? Sheec recommends washing their no show socks on a delicate cold cycle or by hand. Air drying is recommended but you may also tumble dry on no heat.
1. Does Sheec® Ship Overseas?
Yes, we do!
Just simply select the carrier and speed that works best for you! It is the customer's responsibility and duty to be aware of and pay any customs processes or fees that may be incurred. For your shopping convenience, please refer to this chart for Tax and Duty De Minimis per country.
2. How Does Shipping Work? We ship Monday – Friday business days from Brooklyn, New York, USA. Please allow 1-2 days for your order to be processed. Most of the time your order will be processed and shipped out within 24 hours! If an item is on back order, we will call or email you with an approximate ship date.
Via USPS First Class Mail or USPS First Class International Mail for international orders. Most orders shipping to destinations within the continental United States should be received within 3-5 business days of shipment. And International Order may take anywhere from 6-28 days.
Via FEDEX or USPS Priority. Most orders shipping to destinations within the continental United States will be received within 2 business days of shipment, however Carriers have temporarily suspended guaranteed delivery dates due to the pandemic. International Expedited shipping through FEDEX is available.
3. How Much Does Shipping Cost?
We always offer reasonable shipping rates, and sometimes even more ways to save on shipping.
Click HERE to find out the latest shipping offers.
4. Does Sheec® Ship to Multiple Addresses? Please be advised that if you want to split shipment to multiple addresses, you will have to place each order separately.
1. What is your return policy? We accept returns up to 30 days after the original order date as long as our socks are in their original packaging and are unused. The customer is responsible for the return shipping cost. Once we receive the return we will issue you a full refund for the product excluding the original cost of shipping. You may contact us to submit a request for a return.
2. What if I have an issue with my order? If you have any issues including receiving a defective product, a damaged or missing package, sizing issue, and more please contact us.
1. How Does Sheec Give Back to the Community? Since we were founded in 2012, it has always been one of our core pillars to give back to the community, especially our local community in New York. We have made both in-kind and monetary donations to numerous organizations throughout the years, including:
- Socks n’ Undies Sunday
- The Bowery Mission
- Safe Horizon's Domestic Violence Shelters
- Covenant House International
- Grand Central Neighborhood
- Salvation Army
- Dress for Success
- Operation Homefront
- Compassion International
2. How Does Sheec Give Back to the Community? In the past, we have always made our donation decisions privately. With the beginning of the global pandemic however, we have expanded our charity efforts to give our customers the options to support the same groups as well. We are all in this together and even a small donation can go a long way in providing much needed support to members of our community.
3. What Organizations is Sheec currently supporting? We are currently supporting, and giving customers the option to support Robin Hood Foundation.
We have always prided ourselves on being a business that stands for inclusivity and fair treatment for all, even as a small business. We are proud that our staff of only 11 people that come from 5 different countries and speak 4 different languages can feel welcomed and valued in our office, as they should be. We are proud to have so many women fill our leadership roles. We even work with organizations like Center For Family Life and Innovation Lab to create work opportunities for high school students, college students, others struggling to find work experience due to their socioeconomic situations. Even down to our design process, we are always thinking about how we can be inclusive with our no show socks.
Robin Hood reduces barriers to opportunities for nearly half a million New Yorkers resulting from poverty. From keeping more than 200,000 New Yorkers from going hungry, to helping more than 10,000 of our neighbors secure jobs to helping nearly 11,000 remain stably housed and off the streets, Robin Hood is there for our neighbors. While Robin Hood’s primary focus is on New York, its impact extends far beyond the borders of our city. Their pioneering, metrics-based approach has become the gold standard for charities around the nation.
Still Confused? Contact Us.