Call them a style sin if you must, but Crocs have changed the face of footwear. This look has legs, and while the decision to add socks might be controversial, we support it! Crocs are here to stay, and we’re here to help you find the perfect pair of socks to wear with them.
Here’s the thing: for proper foot health and shoe care, you need to find the right sock for any shoe you wear. Most of us wear Crocs for comfort. Guess what will make them even more comfortable? The perfect socks.
Crocs are made of injection-molded foam resin, a material originally designed to keep boaters’ feet dry. While those ventilation holes will allow some air movement, your feet will stay fresher and less sweaty with some moisture-wicking protection in there. The point is, you need some socks for your Crocs, even if it’s not your ideal style choice.
Maybe you’ve just received your first pair of Crocs as they become a new kind of fashion icon. Celebrities, influencers, and even the Royal Family have appeared in Crocs recently, boosting Croc sales worldwide. If you’re looking to rock your Crocs while supporting your foot health at the same time, it’s time to think outside the box and pick the right socks for the job.
How to Wear Crocs and Socks
Nobody ever had more style than Diana Vreeland, and even she said that a little bad taste is like a splash of paprika. In other words, she wasn’t afraid of attracting a little attention, and you shouldn’t be, either. The number one rule of wearing socks with Crocs? Do it with purpose. You set the trend. Here are five ways to do that:
- Don’t be afraid of color and pattern. If your crocks are neutral, like black or tan, go for an elaborately-patterned pair like paisley or a gingham. You can even match a fun print with your Croc Jibbetz: frogs, rainbows, or sea creatures. Just be sure your socks are made of a breathable fabric, preferably something moisture-wicking.
- Make your socks part of the style. Coordinate rainbow thigh highs with bright yellow Crocs. Match tone-on-tone with army green knee highs and camo Crocs. Wear lacy ankle socks with pink or lavender Crocs. You can style Crocs much like clogs, and they come in an even wider array of colors. If your Crocs are already neon-bright, highlight them with some fresh white low cut socks. This model from Sheec will be visible from the holes but won’t peek over the sides, but won’t slide off your heel, either.
- Don’t lose the Croc comfort with the wrong sock. Look for waterproof, moisture-wicking, and fast-drying fabrics. But you don’t have to stick with long sports socks to get this kind of performance. Sheec offers fashionable no-show athletic sock choices in fabrics designed to keep your feet cool and dry in your Crocs. And you don’t have to ditch your Crocs when it’s cold: these lightweight wool socks keep your feet cozy, and the attractive pattern will peek through.
- Get the sockless style with sock comfort. Okay, maybe you don’t want to embrace the full effect of socks and Crocs. But Crocs—just like any shoe—will feel better, smell better, and ultimately last longer if you wear socks with them. But nobody has to know! Check out these half socks from Sheec, the perfectly hidden option to keep your shoes and feet in the best possible shape.
- Have fun and make it your own. Plain and simple, fur-lined, bright colors or patterns: Crocs open up a world of sartorial expression. Step up and step out in socks that enhance your Crocs. Show the world that you have updated the fashion rulebook!
Find the Perfect Socks for Your Crocs and More
You can find a perfect pair of socks for any Crocs, whether you’re starting a trend or just searching for straight-up comfort – just make sure you check the fabric for performance, and find yourself the right fit. If you want those socks to show, go for it! But if you want a no-show option, check the sock profile and look for a low-rise option with a non-slip design.
Sheec socks offer the performance you want, with moisture-wicking fabric and styles that don’t slip off your foot. When you want a sockless look with any shoe, our no-show models give you that sockless look without sacrificing comfort.